We are looking for a critical thinker, people person, detail-oriented, professional individual to join our team as an Account Executive. The Account Executive’s role will be to identify and acquire strategic clients for the business, manage current clients and improve customer loyalty.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Client Services as an Account Executive, Account Manager or Similar Role
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell company services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Effectively engaging with the clients and generating agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, share status reports and contact reports.
- Ensuring that the client information is maintained and updated in CRM
- Taking initiatives and prioritizing tasks effectively to deliver business results
- Establish relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Formulating marketing strategies for client campaigns
- Meet with clients frequently, serving as contact between the client and creative/advertising team
- Discusses strategy with clients and helps develop advertising campaigns
- Presents and sell creative proposals to clients for approval, making sure all components are in line with the brand
- Address any issues or delays in the project, as well as clients’ feedback
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Applications accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae are to be submitted by 13 August 2021
To apply click here