We’re looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Marketing Team. This role will allow the successful candidate to fully utilise their core Marketing Competencies, category consumer insight, strategy, budget & planning, promotions management, business & financial management, new product development, Digital media, advertising development & an understanding of the trade to develop and execute innovative brand and business strategies which create value, and deliver sustainable profitable growth
A day in the life of…
- Understand category dynamics and identify ways to improve Brand performance in short, medium and long term.
- Develop brand plans, with specific focus on the next year aligning with Business Unit on activity grids for planned new products and key promotional initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to develop the specific parts of the budgeted plan, including and new product timelines, trade activities, volumes, pricing, promotion, media support and A&P spend.
- Provide input to finance to develop the category and brand P&L for the Budget and manage the business via a monthly in-depth review of the P&L.
- Present an overview of the category, as well as plans to drive Category share performance and financial KPI’s at least twice per year to the Business Executive Officer
- Manage the detail of new product introductions, and transitions on existing products via cross functional collaboration in various meetings.
- Develop high impact consumer communications, by integrating all media options to achieve brand and business goals which maximize our Return on Investment.
- Based on brand strategy, competitive and internal financial analysis review pricing strategy and make recommendations for periodic price increases.
- Use business processes and resources to translate insights into innovative solutions by creating and environment in which associates are supported in developing more innovative solutions.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Marketing related focus / Honours preferred
- Minimum of 3 years brand management experience (preferably in a FMCG environment) with a reasonable amount of exposure to the core Marketing competencies: consumer insight, strategy, budget & planning, promotions management, business & financial management, new product development, Digital media, advertising development & an understanding of the trade
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or participate in matrix organization and Business/project multi-disciplinary teams
- Ingenious – An innovative yet objective thinker
- Explorer – Demonstrates a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial & commercial acumen
- Shrewd – Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- Resilient – Driven to get the best result and win ,Challenges themselves and others
- Architect- A leader; sets direction, provides clarity, sets standards, measures, motivates and inspires
- Must have strong analytical skills i.e. use research, factual information when solving problems and come up with well thought through solutions
- Numerate with good attention to detail
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.
To Apply Visit