ness meetings and functions to grow market share, increase patient service satisfaction and improve results outcomes.
- Monitoring and evaluating the business performance by means of regular staff appraisal to provide quality service
Qualifications And Experience
. Diploma in Nursing/ relevant
- Must have an appreciation of Portuguese Language
. An administration certificate will be an added advantage
- S years experience in a similar or related environment with 1-year experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to work in a team environment and supervise a small team
. Ability to work under pressure
. High standard of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the Department Preferred Qualifications
. Experience working in the health services business, medical aid, and health insurance
- Strong business acumen with sound commercial judgment.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 4 August 2021, by 12 noon.