Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies that have arisen within First Mutual Health Services Company.
Receptionist/Nurse Aide – Gweru
Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcoming patients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Directing patients to the relevant areas for assistance.
- Assisting with the admissions and discharge of patients.
- Assisting patients with the Bio-metric system registration.
- Assisting the nurse by taking patient vital signs and collecting patient histories.
- Assisting the nurse in preparing patients for examination and collecting specimen and blood samples for laboratory testing.
- Supporting nurses in performing basic patient care activities.
- Preparing bedding for patients.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 0 Levels including Mathematics, English
- Nurse Aide Certificate, Secretarial, Nursing certificate
- Administration certificate will be an added advantage
- 6 months’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Ability to follow rules, protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Astute observation skills
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 5 August 2021.