To manage the front desk; switchboard and delivering exceptional customer service assistance.
Duties And Responsibilities
1 Manning the reception
- Ensures reception area is always smart and inviting and the
right ambience is maintained at all times.
- Warmly receives visitors and directs them to relevant
- Receives and screens calls promptly and directs them to
- Takes, records and timeously relays messages to staff.
- Ensures company brochures and other marketing and
promotional material are readily available for use by clients.
- Maintains up to date knowledge the company business and
products and assists with general information requested by
clients verbally or on the phone, provide general guidance
or refer clients to the relevant person.
- Compiles and maintains a record of the whereabouts of staff
to enable proper direction of visitors or calls.
- Typing of correspondence and performing secretarial duties
when the need arises
- Administrative Functions
- Reports equipment faults/failure to the immediate
supervisor/manager as soon as they occur
- Performs routine administrative tasks as requested from
time to time.
- Receives mail from staff and visitors and directs them to the
- Completes the relevant forms from Couriers in preparation
for collection of packages/mail by them for onward
transmission to the relevant places and signs for all mail
delivered by Courier.
- Maintains good housekeeping in the reception area by
ensuring that everything is in order and presentable
- Manages the meeting rooms, booking meetings and
ensuring teas are prepared as appropriate.
- Ensures front door is opened timeously and securely locked
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Administration/ Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- 5 Ordinary Level Subjects including English Language
- At least 2 years’ experience as a secretary /receptionist/
Other Requirements and Competences
- MS Office literacy
- Knowledge of Administration duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Exceptional grooming and deportment
How To Apply
Curriculum vitae with traceable references should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 August 2021