Exciting career opportunities have arisen within EzzyTap Project, CBZ AGRO-YIELD. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven as a Sales and Merchant Acquisition Manager (Grade D 1) x 1, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Develop and implement sales and merchant acquisition strategies across regions to enhance business growth.
- Identify merchant targets and oversee merchant acquisition activities.
- Conducting market research and analysis, and create appropriate business plans.
- Creation and maintain of an active client database and regular engagements with key clients.
- Create quality low cost distribution channels to increase transaction volumes.
- Develop capabilities around distinctive customer experience, revenue growth, acquisition, retention, cross-sell opportunities, and cost savings through digital channels technology.
- Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics for the business in line with the KPIs. Collaborate with, coordinate and train diverse teams to grow the business.
- Implement after sales/service back up calls to new clients.
- Build meaningful and sustainable relationships with business teams across client segment managers, product, and sales and service support managers and other technology partners to optimize on opportunities.
- Set, monitor and oversee performance targets for Regional managers and agents.
- Develop appropriate risk management framework for identifying and managing risks emanating from the use of digital delivery channels.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Business Studies, Business Studies & Computer Science, Banking & Finance, Business Management or similar from a reputable and recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience in a tech-driven project management environment.
- Thorough understanding of and passion for technology driven products and services.
- Strong business development skills with proven ability to deliver value through collaborative and new business concept initiatives.
- Strong Project Management and marketing and selling skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 6 August, 2021; stating the position being applied for in the subject line.