Applications are invited to fill in the following vacant positions.
Team Leaders x 4 (Harare & Bulawayo) – Life Assurance
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Team Leader will be responsible for managing team productivity in line with the company set targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Team Administration.
- Compiling and analyzing team sales figures ensuring quality control of New Business
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and competencies
- Business Related Degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience (at least two years) in a related field-banking/insurance marketing.
- Good record of achieving sales targets.
- Managerial S Strong Selling skills.
- Be able to demonstrate self-confidence, maturity, and ability to work independently and deliver results without close supervision.
- Be able to demonstrate a keen ability to inter-relate with people of diverse backgrounds and have a service-oriented disposition.
- Good communication skills (both orally and written)
- Should be assertive, team player, sociable, versatile, resourceful, hardworking, and self-starter.
- Good presentation a interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating the position applied for in the subject field not later than the 11th of August 2021 to: email@example.com
Being an equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability.